To connect Quantower platform to IC Markets broker and send trading orders, you need to use cTrader Gateway. If you already have a trading account with IC Markets, then go to the penultimate step in this manual.
- Go to the official IC Markets website and Create a trading account by filling out the registration form.
- During the registration, always choose the cTrader platform where you need to specify it.
- After creating a demo account, check the E-Mail that you used when registering your account. In the letter with the subject “Welcome to cTrader ID” is your ID that will be used as a login in platforms Quantower and cTrader. Set the password for authorization by clicking on the “Set Password” button.
- Before connecting for the first time through Quantower platform, you need to activate your account in the cTrader system. You can do it via IC Markets cTrader Web-based platform.
- Once you logged in to the cTrader platform (web, desktop or mobile) you need to accept the License Agreement.
- After that, in the Quantower platform in the connection manager, select cTrader Gateway connection with Demo or Real and press “Connect” button. An authorization form will appear, where you need to specify an email or cTrader ID, as well as a password. This is a standard OAuth authorization where you can see the connection information. Allow access and start trading.
- Now you can place and manage your orders via Quantower or cTrader. Good luck!